T.R.A.V.E.L by Stephanie Dang

Transportation
Recreation
Activities
Vacation
Experience
Locations


An acrostic poem is a poem which contains lines with the first letters as letters from a certain word. I used the word "Travel", therefore the first letter in each line corresponds with the letter in the word. There is rhyme in line 1, 2, 4, and 6, and I think that makes it a more interesting read, and helps the poem flow and makes it smoother. By using one word for each line, it makes a stronger impact on the reader, and leaves more for their senses to imagine. I will use this poem for January.

1 comment:

  1. Overall a simple poem but pretty much sums up the basic experience of going on a trip or, in your words, a vacation. I'm interested to see what you will use as a picture to describe your poem based on Travel.

    ReplyDelete